Intelligent Finance webinars: SAP S/4HANA at Intertop and Bosnalijek
ENABLE YOUR TREASURY TO BECOME RESILIENT AND MORE EFFECTIVE WITH SAP S/4HANA: UPCOMING WEBINAR IN THE INTELLIGENT FINANCE SERIES
In recent years, businesses have experienced unprecedented disruptions. How can they emerge from the crisis with an even more resilient and effective finance management?
This question is the focus of Intelligent Finance, a unique series of webinars that shows how SAP S/4HANA and other SAP solutions help companies adapt to change and grow more resilient in these uncertain times.
The upcoming webinar, Enable your treasury to become resilient and more effective with SAP S/4HANA, takes place on June 16th, at 10 AM CET.
It is aimed at CFOs, representatives of the Controlling, Accounting, Planning, Risk Management, Treasury, IT departments as well as SAP practice heads.
- Mirza Musić, Head of IT, Bosnalijek
- Mikhail Kutsenko, Head of Sales and Marketing, AGELESS, an implementation partner for the project at INTERTOP
- Ognjen Glavas, Presales Business Architect, SAP South & Eastern Europe
- Maciej Kwasiborski, SAP S/4HANA Customer Solution Advisor, SAP Middle and Eastern Europe
- Diana Todorova, Demand Manager, SAP South & Eastern Europe
In this webinar, you will learn how SAP solutions let you take full control of your treasury, make your financial analysis faster and more precise, and reduce financial risks by helping you make data-driven business decisions.
The webinar will explore the cases of two companies: Bosnalijek, a pharmaceutical company based in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and INTERTOP, a Ukrainian fashion retailer.
Mirza Musić, Head of IT at Bosnalijek, will speak about the use of SAP S/4HANA at his company.
The implementation of SAP’s intelligent ERP at INTERTOP Ukraine will be covered in detail by Mikhail Kutsenko, Head of Sales and Marketing at AGELESS (the implementation partner for the project at INTERTOP).
You can register for free here. The working language will be English.
This is the third webinar in the Intelligent Finance series. The first two were dedicated to the following topics:
- CFO Guidebook: How to Get Started with SAP S/4HANA Finance (April 22nd),
- Revolutionizing the Record-to-Report process (May 19th).
You can watch the replays here (free registration required).