The International Online Conference «Effective Procurement and Supply 2020. New Reality»
WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONFERENCE
The international online conference “Effective Procurement and Supply 2020. New Reality” will take place on October 20-22. The general partners of the event are AGELESS and SAP Ukraine.
As the last year we invite to participate:
- procurement specialists,
- supply chain professionals,
- production managers and specialist of planning departments,
- heads of departments who work closely with procurement departments and the supply chain.
RESULTS OF THE 2019 EVENT
In 2019, the conference was attended by more than 200 participants from 8 countries: Ukraine, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the UAE, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Russia. These are more than 95 participating companies, whose representatives attended 10 speeches, 4 workshops, 1 panel discussion and took part in a business game during 2 days.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the conference will take place online. This did not prevent us from preparing the most useful content for the conference guests and inviting leading world experts. More than 20 speakers from around the world have already confirmed their participation.
The event will last 3 days: 12 presentations, 3 panel discussions and 4 practical sessions for conference participants are planned.
Topics of speeches and discussions:
- How to predict the future and plan for uncertainty in the language of procurement
- SAP Procurement Practices
- Supply chain security – risks and opportunities
- The pitfalls of procurement transformation
- How to manage strategic contracts in a pandemic
- Women in Procurement and Supply chain
- Sustainable development in the procurement and supply chain during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Procurement and Finance Department. Criteria for decision-making in the conditions of existing borders: payment terms, P&L, Return on Investment (ROI), NPV, Total Cost of Ownership – in comparison with rule of thumb
- Olimpics and category managment
Moderator – STEVEN WILLS, FCIPS, MBA, (UK), Former Vice President of AXA Financial, Member of the Board of CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply)
- Where is the money lost in procurement and supply chain?
Moderator – DARIUS RADKIAVČIUS (Lithuania), Certified Expert in Supply Chain and TOC Management (Constraint Theory), member of the city council of Vilnius
- Demand planning and forcasting in supply chain
Moderator – RAKESH PARAS SINGH, PhD (India), Chairman of the Supply Chain and Management Institute
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) for better end-to-end planning
Moderator – GUIOM AKBARALI (UAE), Globalpharma Supply Chain Manager at Sanofi Company
To register for the conference, contact the conference organizers – IPSM.