Implementation and Development of SAP Solutions
The introduction of new and the development of already existing SAP solutions is a key line of AGELESS business.
Introduction of SAP solutions
Our cooperation with a customer starts with analysing their objectives, as well as business and financial activities.
Having a wide range of products from a SAP vendor, AGELESS advisers are always ready to help choosing the best corporate information system, as well as advise on optimisation of corporate business processes and development of strategy for further development of company’s IT landscape.
SAP solution introduction stages
- Prefeasibility study prior to implementation.
- Elaboration of requirements and terms of reference for solution implementation.
- Project preparation (organisational arrangements for project implementation).
- Conceptual design (designing future system structure).
- Implementation (system configuring and testing).
- Pre-startup procedure (data uploading and user training).
- Productive operation support (analysis of technology operations).
Long-term experience of AGELESS advisers in the field of Roll-Out projects is particularly important for international companies using SAP solutions in a parent company.
By running Roll-Out projects, AGELESS offers its customers solutions to meet their industry specifics. The task of replicating the corporate system in Ukraine subject to law peculiarities requires that the project team properly prepares the project. In the framework of Roll-Out projects, AGELESS advisers closely cooperate with the global team that is one of the key success factors.
AGELESS-backed Roll-Out advantages:
- Knowledge of Ukrainian laws and vast experience of integrating local needs into global business processes.
- Understanding objectives and interests of Roll-Out parties by AGELESS experts.
- High quality of services and timeliness of project implementation.
- Natural adaptation of global solution to Ukrainian business environment.
- Clarity in building communications between all roll-out process parties.
The team of AGELESS advisers consists of more than 40 experienced and certified professionals with profound knowledge of implementing and developing various SAP solutions.
While organising and implementing projects, we focus on meeting SAP standards and recommendations to let our customers get an easy-maintainable and developable solution. In the course of solution development, we offer standard and customised business processes taking into account customer’s current specifics and capabilities.
AGELESS offers information and consulting services aimed at improving the efficiency and of existing systems and further development thereof. Our experts help customers get the following opportunities:
- Maximum benefit from using SAP solutions and investments.
- Consolidation and optimisation of IT architecture depending on business needs.
- Flexibility in optimising business processes that may change as a result of corporate restructuring, merger, or take-over.
- Cutting-edge technology innovations and minimisation of disrupting business activities when upgrading IT systems.
- Revealing opportunities to improve the efficiency and optimal use of available resources.
- Optimisation of change management processes (cutting time for testing, management of program implementation stages).
- Release of corporate resources to be used for other important projects.