SAP TRAINING AND ACCESS TO SAP LEARNING HUB: WE SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH
Highly qualified professionals are the backbone of any company’s expertise. Without the right knowledge and skills, using SAP solutions to their full potential is nearly impossible, and the success of SAP implementations greatly depends on the quality of user training. This is why we provide training and accessible information to our clients.
TRAINING AND CONSULTATIONS
We provide SAP training and consultations to our corporate clients if they wish to boost their employees’ professional skills.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
We train the employees of companies that need to boost the professional skills of their workforce. Our training focuses on working with SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA.
Our training services are usually requested by companies that:
- use SAP solutions on a global scale
- are rolling out SAP solutions
- are planning to switch to SAP because they are subsidiaries of international corporations and their headquarters already use SAP.
We teach accountants, financial directors, controllers, auditors, logistics and procurement specialists, as well as IT developers and administrators.
We offer both basic and advanced courses.
The goal of basic courses is to become a confident SAP user. No prior knowledge of SAP is required, we teach everything from scratch.
The goal of advanced courses is to become a key user. Taking part in an advanced course requires some knowledge of SAP that we can build on.
We offer the following course topics: Finance, Basis, Logistics, and Programming.
This 24-hour course is aimed at accountants, financial controlling specialists and finance analysts. We teach how to navigate the SAP system, create typical operations in the Finance and Controlling modules, manage master data and use standard reporting tools.
- Navigating the system
- Structure of the Finance and Controlling modules
- Master data in the Finance module
- Entering documents into the general ledger
- Transactions with suppliers and customers
- Bank statements
- Cash books
- Fixed asset accounting
- Balances and financial reports
- Integrating controlling and finance
This is a 23-hour course for specialists with prior experience in OS and database administration who would like to learn the administration of SAP systems.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the architecture of SAP S/4HANA
- Working with clients
- Working with transport queries
- Managing user roles and permissions
- Creating and managing background tasks
- Managing and monitoring instances
- The basics of HANA administration
- RFC settings
- Introduction to the Solution Manager system
- Working with SAP’s support portal
This is a 24-hour course for inventory accountants as well as procurement and sales specialists. We teach how to navigate the SAP system, create typical operations in logistics-related modules, manage master data and use standard reporting tools.
- Navigating the system
- Organizational levels in the Materials Management module
- Master data in Materials Management
- Purchasing materials using purchase requests
- Procuring services
- Managing materials
- Reporting in the Materials Management module
- Organizational levels in the Sales module
- Master data in the Sales module
- An overview of sales processes
- Managing customer complaints
- Reporting in the Sales module
SAP АВАР PROGRAMMING
This is a 48-hour course where we teach programming for SAP.
- Introduction to SAP
- Introduction to ABAP
- An overview of SAP tools
- SAP tools that make programming easier
- SAP master data tables
- SAP tools for working with databases
- The SAP ABAP debugger. Transport queries.
- Typical programs used in SAP projects
- SAP ERP courses + exercises
- Delta courses on SAP S/4 HANA and SAP ERP
We always adjust the duration and the exact content of every course in accordance with the client’s needs. We can revise the course structure or even create a fully customized learning program. This ensures that the employees work on the exact skills they need to drive the success of a specific company.
During the courses, our clients’ representatives gain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills. Teaching takes place in small groups of up to 10 persons.
ACCESS TO SAP LEARNING HUB
As a SAP partner, we can provide you with access to SAP’s official learning platform known as SAP Learning Hub.
This is a valuable resource for upskilling consultants, administrators, developers and other persons who take part in implementing SAP software.
SAP Learning Hub offers convenient online courses, pre-configured live systems for hands-on practice, and SAP certifications that validate the students’ newly gained skills.
TRAINING DURING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SAP SYSTEMS
Training is an integral part of implementing SAP solutions. By the time the new system is launched, all employees have the skills they need to work with the new tools.
When we implement SAP systems for a new client, the training process consists of three steps:
Key user training takes place at the beginning of the project. We teach key users about SAP features so that they can take part in shaping the project further.
Training for project team members takes place at the beginning of the realization stage and empowers the students to participate in configuring the system. This gives them the experience they need to maintain the system later on.
End user training takes place while preparing for the launch. This training can be conducted by key users or the client’s project team members.
AGELESS IS YOUR RELIABLE PARTNER FOR BUSINESS GROWTH WITH SAP SYSTEMS
Our customer’s success is our first priority. We are always ready to share our expertise and guide our customers through any phase of their business growth by contributing to upskilling their support team and users.
We want SAP solutions to work according to their full potential and to exceed our clients’ expectations.
If you’d like to learn more about the training we offer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us to get a quick reply.